Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.05.18 23:28:00 - [1]

Originally by: Ezar Vorbarra
Returning the body parts free of charge for a holy and blessed burial is scripturally mandated.
Eh? Exploded Jovians are in the scriptures now?

Originally by: Hardin
We also intend to publish a list of all those Amarrians and friends of Amarr who have voluntarily parted with their body parts for the good of the Empire.
/me sweeps up some toe-nail clippings. Here y'go, Hardin!Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Meantime, all around me is violence and robbery, coarse delight and savage pain, reckless joke and hopeless death."
Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.05.18 23:28:00 - [2]

Originally by: Ezar Vorbarra
Returning the body parts free of charge for a holy and blessed burial is scripturally mandated.
Eh? Exploded Jovians are in the scriptures now?

Originally by: Hardin
We also intend to publish a list of all those Amarrians and friends of Amarr who have voluntarily parted with their body parts for the good of the Empire.
/me sweeps up some toe-nail clippings. Here y'go, Hardin!Wink

"Meantime, all around me is violence and robbery, coarse delight and savage pain, reckless joke and hopeless death."
Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:04:00 - [3]

Animosity? I assure you, it was intended to be nothing more than a good-natured jest!

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:04:00 - [4]

Animosity? I assure you, it was intended to be nothing more than a good-natured jest!

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:22:00 - [5]

Laughing

Saucy videos starring Gallente wenches? Hmmm, I wonder who'd be the person to ask about that..?

Anyway, I have to admit I've not seen the news for a while, I've been busy engaged in a virtual reality device called "Real Life Job" lately, often for up to 12-14 hours at a time Sad

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.19 00:22:00 - [6]

Laughing

Saucy videos starring Gallente wenches? Hmmm, I wonder who'd be the person to ask about that..?

Anyway, I have to admit I've not seen the news for a while, I've been busy engaged in a virtual reality device called "Real Life Job" lately, often for up to 12-14 hours at a time Sad

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.19 20:41:00 - [7]

Well, having been branded a Heretic (yes, with a capital 'H' no less!Very Happy) and told I'm not welcome in the empire, I'm afraid I'm unable to contribute to this cause. Instead I plan to hold on to mine until my twilight years, when they shall form part of the stock of a small nick-nack and curio shop that will help fund me in my dotage.

So far, I have quite a few odds and sods that are of no apparent value, yet might one day be amusing to some:
1 x epidermis sliver
1 x blood drop
1 x Bestower blueprint
1 x stuffed slaver hound
1 x pocket-size version of the scriptures
742 x Pax Amarria

It's quite a good set, really Very Happy

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.19 20:41:00 - [8]

Well, having been branded a Heretic (yes, with a capital 'H' no less!Very Happy) and told I'm not welcome in the empire, I'm afraid I'm unable to contribute to this cause. Instead I plan to hold on to mine until my twilight years, when they shall form part of the stock of a small nick-nack and curio shop that will help fund me in my dotage.

So far, I have quite a few odds and sods that are of no apparent value, yet might one day be amusing to some:
1 x epidermis sliver
1 x blood drop
1 x Bestower blueprint
1 x stuffed slaver hound
1 x pocket-size version of the scriptures
742 x Pax Amarria

It's quite a good set, really Very Happy

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.19 23:58:00 - [9]

Originally by: Jerek Laz
So, how about you donate those parts to me, and if you REALLY want to put a price on it, do so. I will come and collect the parts myself from wherever you place them. PM me personally, so that some clever pirate doesn't try anything, if indeed you are agreeable.

Well, I finally caught up with the news and it seems there is a small possibility that individual corporations may benefit from collecting Jovian tripe. Until that is confirmed one way or another, my corp will get first refusal of any exotic giblets I may own. I'm sure you will understand.

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.19 23:58:00 - [10]

So, how about you donate those parts to me, and if you REALLY want to put a price on it, do so. I will come and collect the parts myself from wherever you place them. PM me personally, so that some clever pirate doesn't try anything, if indeed you are agreeable.

Well, I finally caught up with the news and it seems there is a small possibility that individual corporations may benefit from collecting Jovian tripe. Until that is confirmed one way or another, my corp will get first refusal of any exotic giblets I may own. I'm sure you will understand.

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.20 00:29:00 - [11]

Edited by: Lorna Doone on 20/05/2004 06:12:44
Edited by: Lorna Doone on 20/05/2004 00:31:43
I understand that it is only ISK that seems to matter any more. SO much for standing by your race, regardless. You deny the Amarr Empire progress because your corporation wants to collect the parts for its CEO's races advancement?
OK, I should have used a better phrase than 'first refusal' - I would in fact donate my Jovian muck to the corp free of charge if required. However, it's all a bit hazy - I had this particular quote in mind:
Originally by: The News
There have even been rumors that the Jovians will reward those pilots or corporations most prominent in the collection process, though this has not been officially confirmed.
That aside, I do have, shall we say, 'issues' with the Amarrian race and their abuse of the Ni-Kunni people. Let's just say that if the Ni-Kunni were regarded by the Jovians as a separate racial entity then I could be pursuaded to help them (the Ni-Kunni) out Twisted Evil

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.20 00:29:00 - [12]

Edited by: Lorna Doone on 20/05/2004 06:12:44
Edited by: Lorna Doone on 20/05/2004 00:31:43
I understand that it is only ISK that seems to matter any more. SO much for standing by your race, regardless. You deny the Amarr Empire progress because your corporation wants to collect the parts for its CEO's races advancement?
OK, I should have used a better phrase than 'first refusal' - I would in fact donate my Jovian muck to the corp free of charge if required. However, it's all a bit hazy - I had this particular quote in mind:
Originally by: The News
There have even been rumors that the Jovians will reward those pilots or corporations most prominent in the collection process, though this has not been officially confirmed.
That aside, I do have, shall we say, 'issues' with the Amarrian race and their abuse of the Ni-Kunni people. Let's just say that if the Ni-Kunni were regarded by the Jovians as a separate racial entity then I could be pursuaded to help them (the Ni-Kunni) out Twisted Evil

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone

Posted - 2004.05.20 12:25:00 - [13]

Originally by: Dajjal
Minmatar are lower than even sub human. it is our right and our duty to trade you like cattle.
Not to enlighten and educate, then?

Looks like we got yet another one not towing the empire line here - they're crawling out of the woodwork everywhere these days Razz

Lorna Doone
Lorna Doone
Hell's Cheerleaders

Posted - 2004.05.20 12:25:00 - [14]

Originally by: Dajjal
Minmatar are lower than even sub human. it is our right and our duty to trade you like cattle.
Not to enlighten and educate, then?

Looks like we got yet another one not towing the empire line here - they're crawling out of the woodwork everywhere these days Razz

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,33s, ref 20240610/1042
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.